When did you order, when is it arriving?

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
Ordered a V2 190 in Asphalt Blue with Pan-roof, Beats, Spare wheel & Black leather back in Feb, Lease company latest email says B/W 19 uncomfirmed
Build week 19 is this week, What's the chances? Am I going to be the lucky one ?

Clarkey123

Apr 15, 2022
Ordered my v2 1.5 dsg asphalt blue no other add ons on 23/03 from a Cupra dealer. I was given a delivery in June July time, not holding my breath though. Will keep you guys updated on what happens 👍
Had a call the weekend, estimated build week is 24 for a delivery in July. Bloke from the dealership didn’t seem too convinced though

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
Ordered a V2 190 in Asphalt Blue with Pan-roof, Beats, Spare wheel & Black leather back in Feb, Lease company latest email says B/W 19 uncomfirmed
Build week 19 is this week, What's the chances? Am I going to be the lucky one ?
This weeks update from the lease company says my car as been built and left the factory it's at the port waiting for a ship, estimated 3 weeks to dealer, I really was expecting it to be delayed again, but as I said before my luck seems to be in :)🤞

Sehanine

Dec 18, 2021
Had a phone call from dealer today. Car went from being built and waiting for a boat last week, to being ready for collection next Friday. Seems the factory missed two communication updates with the dealership. He said there were five of us all getting a car next week. Now getting very excited. Taking the mini for a final long drive tomorrow. I shall miss her, but can't wait for an automatic. I'll update the tracker after I've driven it home :p

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
Who have all you guys ordered with who are getting regular updates? I've an order with Stockport (lease so through fleet) and apart from a response to two emails I've sent, I've had no "proactive" updates at all. It was supposed to have been being built last week but no idea if it was, what status is etc. 🤷

Tormentor

May 3, 2021
Who have all you guys ordered with who are getting regular updates? I've an order with Stockport (lease so through fleet) and apart from a response to two emails I've sent, I've had no "proactive" updates at all. It was supposed to have been being built last week but no idea if it was, what status is etc. 🤷
I dealt with Stockport and found them to be good on updates when there was one. I found it best just to go with the flow, even though it can be frustrating.

imran999

Mar 20, 2022
I dealt with Stockport and found them to be good on updates when there was one. I found it best just to go with the flow, even though it can be frustrating.
my order was with stockport. placed end of march…chased up a few weeks later and seemed like the order had been misplaced as had to do sign another order sheet. overall price went down £500 which was a good thing. but hoping my build date hasn’t slipped. was told 8-10 weeks which is doubtful

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
my order was with stockport. placed end of march…chased up a few weeks later and seemed like the order had been misplaced as had to do sign another order sheet. overall price went down £500 which was a good thing. but hoping my build date hasn’t slipped. was told 8-10 weeks which is doubtful

I was also told 8-10 weeks - that was 11 weeks ago. V2 1.5 DSG, Asphalt Blue, no other options.

Yeah, I'm not in an immediate rush because I go away for a week in a couple of weeks, so ideally I'll take delivery of it after that then I'm not getting it and paying for it to be sat on the drive for a week, having to mess around insuring the current car too etc.

Shame it's not like Audi - when I bought my A4 a few years back you could track the order online.

Reactions: imran999

imran999

Mar 20, 2022
i went with v2, 150 dsg graphene grey.
no sign of a build week for me. was told the dealer usually finds out 3-4 weeks before the build week. my bmw lease goes back june 17…might need to drag it out going back.

Doogle

Ageing rocker🤟🏻🎸
Nov 25, 2021
Cumbria
I’ve gone with Crewe Seat, tried Preston (As it’s nearer) but tbh after arranging a test drive, getting there to be told they had none in for a test drive but got to sit in a hybrid “The interior is pretty much the same” I went back to Crewe purely because I found them more professional.
Updates are very few and far but I do at least get them.

Reactions: Leonfr140

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
I’ve gone with Crewe Seat, tried Preston (As it’s nearer) but tbh after arranging a test drive, getting there to be told they had none in for a test drive but got to sit in a hybrid “The interior is pretty much the same” I went back to Crewe purely because I found them more professional.
Ordered my Leon FR ST through them, Paul was very good (needed it to be as I'm 200 miles away) so was even more excited to collect mine - had a very good time with the car (just shy of 4 hours)

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Doogle

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
Had similar experiences with Preston. Phoned them up to arrange a test drive, told someone will phone me back - nothing. Went for a test drive elsewhere, then phoned Preston up to place an order (as it's the nearest dealer to me) - told someone would call me back... Yep - nothing. I refuse to chase people in order to give them my custom/money. So just went elsewhere instead and placed the order there.

Reactions: Doogle

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
Don't know if anyone has heard about the Cupra Leons, not sure if this will spread to other models etc but thought I'd share it with the group. Grabbed from Facebook.
Screenshot_20220516-214911_Facebook.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
Interesting... Mine was scheduled to be built week 19, so would have been just inside that window... But have heard nothing from the dealer to let me know. I'll be mighty pissed off if it arrives with a different spec and I've not been told, regardless of how minor a change it might be.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.