When did you order, when is it arriving?

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
Just been E-mailed to say it’s been built and awaiting delivery….****’s getting real!👍🏻🤞🏻👏🏻
Did they give you a timeline for delivery from this point? I was told 3-6 weeks from point of having been built by Stockport.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doogle

Craigw2kuk

Jun 2, 2022
Hi all

I am new to the forum, hope that everyone is well.

I ordered my Formentor on the 4th April and have been informed my build week is next week.

I have gone for the V2 DSG in magnetic tech grey and Safety and driving pack (XL).

I originally wanted the electric tailgate, but was told that would add an extra 12 weeks to the build.

Sorry if it is a stupid question but will mine come with the 10 inch or 12 inch infotainment system? I only know of the difference through reading the forum.

Thanks all.

Doogle

Ageing rocker🤟🏻🎸
Nov 25, 2021
Cumbria
Hi all

I ordered my Formentor on the 4th April and have been informed my build week is next week.

I have gone for the V2 DSG in magnetic tech grey and Safety and driving pack (XL).

I originally wanted the electric tailgate, but was told that would add an extra 12 weeks to the build.

Sorry if it is a stupid question but will mine come with the 10 inch or 12 inch infotainment system? I only know of the difference through reading the forum.

Thanks all.
Nice I have the Magnetic Tech Grey V2 with the petrol blue interior on order, as regards screen size I’m pretty sure it’ll be the 10”

MikeyG

Mar 25, 2022
Milton Keynes
Hi all

Thanks all.
That's good, still awaiting a build date on mine which I ordered late March!

nielsstrychi

Waiting form September on a cupra formentor hybrid
Feb 16, 2022
Belgium
Picked it up this wednesday and drives very smooth! I tought i would not have headed steering and a led strip standard but it came with it and its nice. I love the color asfalt blue and already put some new black borbet rims on it with a copper line.
285312850_5344938165570589_7633073359106457412_n.jpg
285694757_5344938355570570_4057705929948773855_n.jpg
285713183_5344938092237263_5989766271128903771_n.jpg

Andy.M

Mar 20, 2022
Hi all

Thanks all.
I ordered the same spec as you in April as well but with the elec tailgate and a pan roof and my build week is next week as well!

Craigw2kuk

Jun 2, 2022
I ordered the same spec as you in April as well but with the elec tailgate and a pan roof and my build week is next week as well!
Hmm that is interesting, as I did want the electric tailgate, I assume it would be to late for me to ask for this to be added ,as the extra 12 weeks put me off.

Jun 3, 2022
Hi Everyone! I gave a deposit on the 19th of January for a CUPRA Formentor 1.4TSI PHEV - Desire Red and they gave me a delivery time of 8 MONTHS to be delivered to Malta! Hopefully it will arrive earlier.. will see.. What is the longest wait you all experienced? My previous car I have I had to wait 4 Months, but it wasn't during COVID or there wasn't any need of SemiConductors Chips;
Hi Clive - Coincidentally I ordered from Malta, a CUPRA Formentor 1.4TSI PHEV (Magnetic Tech Grey) on the 13th of January. Was also told that waiting time was for 8 months. Any update yet from your end?

Andy.M

Mar 20, 2022
Hmm that is interesting, as I did want the electric tailgate, I assume it would be to late for me to ask for this to be added ,as the extra 12 weeks put me off.
Would imagine you can’t change it now. I was told an extra 12 weeks as well which would have meant September delivery. But I’ll wait and see if it really does get built next week or not!

Mikeyh22

Oct 18, 2014
Bolton
Picked it up this wednesday and drives very smooth! I tought i would not have headed steering and a led strip standard but it came with it and its nice. I love the color asfalt blue and already put some new black borbet rims on it with a copper line.
View attachment 32119 View attachment 32120 View attachment 32121
Like the colour I’m thinking of ordering the same. Looks black on some photos but I saw a Leon in the dealer showroom in Asphalt Blue and it’s a nice colour.

nielsstrychi

Waiting form September on a cupra formentor hybrid
Feb 16, 2022
Belgium
Like the colour I’m thinking of ordering the same. Looks black on some photos but I saw a Leon in the dealer showroom in Asphalt Blue and it’s a nice colour.
Its looks Black at some Angles. But at night it looks amazing when you get that blue shine on it.

Clive96

Jan 26, 2022
Hi Clive - Coincidentally I ordered from Malta, a CUPRA Formentor 1.4TSI PHEV (Magnetic Tech Grey) on the 13th of January. Was also told that waiting time was for 8 months. Any update yet from your end?
Honestly, no updates yet! Been giving them a call every 16-20th of the Month! And still same answer! Hahaha last month they told me when did I ordered the car, when I said January, they told me they are still far behind! We’ll wait and see.. Not in a rush, since I already have a car that I can use, the thing is the wait is too much! I’m expecting it to be Nov/Dec more then 8 months.

Alas, at least I’m not on my own any more in this forum! Hahaha

Reactions: Samlucas96

Stuo

Jan 11, 2022
Mine has finally arrived!
VZ1 e-hybrid in solid white, no options.
Ordered 19th Sept 2021, arrived 6th June 2022.
Haven't been far in it yet and the hybrid battery was nearly flat when it arrived bit still very impressed so far.

Reactions: Drewy66

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
This weeks update from the lease company says my car as been built and left the factory it's at the port waiting for a ship, estimated 3 weeks to dealer, I really was expecting it to be delayed again, but as I said before my luck seems to be in :)🤞
my car is apparently at the dealers in the UK now, just waiting for paperwork to be sorted :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.