When did you order, when is it arriving?

Craigw2kuk

Jun 2, 2022
So I had a video message from the salesman today and have been given build week 25 for my V2.

It's getting nearer! Exciting times.
That is good to hear, can't wait for mine, I have been driving a 2006 Seat Leon, so it's going to be a huge step up for me.

Reactions: MikeyG
Jun 10, 2022
I order mine Cupra in October 2021 and haven got any new information until today when I spoke to the dealer. They said that they havent started to build the car yet and expecting to start building it in week 44. So i might cancel my order...

imran999

Mar 20, 2022
Presume its a hybrid? if so, why not swap over to a non hybrid? All manufacturers have long lead times for hybrid cars at the moment.

Feb 22, 2022
guys good morning, finally after more than a year I am driving my fantastic full hybrid 245; I ordered it on 05/19/21, it arrived on 05/19/22 and they delivered it to me on 05/27; I didn't even give up on the 360º, the electric tailgate and the sunroof and I'm happy to share the delivery video with you

Reactions: pkaps

DurkaDurka

May 24, 2022
I’ve been given week 27 as build date by the dealer today, ordered first week of March 2022. Vz1 petrol in mag tech grey, no other extras

May 5, 2022
We had a email from nationwide today, our VZ1 hybrid pushed back again to March 23!
We’re cancelling, getting ridiculous now 18 months too long to wait for a lease car.

Hope you all get yours soon!
Maybe we’ll consider it again in a few years time 👋🏼

• Sad
Reactions: Sly870

BigShep

Dec 2, 2021
My dealer also gave me the bad news a few days ago: My e-hybrid factory order, placed in November last year, was back to no status/no predicted build week, with no commitment to even provide a further update until Q3. I was in the process of cancelling and getting my deposit back. However...having idly enquired about what stock they had on hand, with no real expectation of anything, it turned out they had a loaded VZ2 310 petrol in the showroom. Now for my driving patterns, the hybrid really was ideal. But all the evidence is that you can't get one. There seem to be about 4 used ones on Autotrader in the whole country, all at silly money. So, given there is nothing else I really fancied of the same size/form factor/price point...I went heart over head and have signed the paperwork! Managed to get a few quid shaved off the carwow price, so quite happy. Saving the planet is clearly going to have to wait a little longer. My (feeble) excuse is that we will replace our main family wagon with a full BEV in a year or two.

dazed

Mar 28, 2022
I hope it wasn't at my dealer and wasn't the same spec VZ2 310 that I'm waiting for a build date on 🤣 good for you though. I did the same, heart over head, the next car will be electric, this is my last fossil burner... honest

• Haha
Reactions: BigShep

Fr2013

Apr 9, 2014
Hi, I’ve just placed an order for a V2 190 DSG 4Drive today and told I should receive it late July. Fingers crossed this doesn’t slip as my Ateca goes back July and I really really don’t want to extend it, it’s one of the early 1.5 manual ‘lemons’.
Looking forward to my first Cupra :)
Still no build date for mine (or so I’m told) - ordered with Nationwide and I request an update every two weeks. Annoying that they don’t tell you what dealer the order through, as I’d pester the dealer myself :ROFLMAO:

I’ve booked BCA in to collect the Ateca late July, they were texting me every day to get it booked in! To be honest I can’t wait to get rid so even if my Formentor isn’t here, I’ll be glad to be rid of that 1.5!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.