• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Hello! Did anyone have this version of infotainment? I'm stuck with 1765 version...but i can't find an update..Can anyone help? Thanks!
1696345798207928984742777181668.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Toadinopio
Greetings to all, i also search for MEN3 1805 firmware 5FJ919360A.zip (MEN3_EU_SE38X_P3295L).
I am now at 1765 and my s23ultra can not connect via usb cable for Android Auto.
I hope that 1805 will be a solution for my problem but I can not find the file at mibsolution.
Any help would be highly appreciated!
 
Could you share the link with me as well? Same specs as topic starter.
Hardware: 097
Software: 0997

And what are the instructions to update the software?
 
Hello,
Same for me:
Hardware: 098
Software: 0997
Sw train: MEN3_EU SE38X_P0344L
Cam you please send me the update. Can i update directly for 0997 to 1805?
Thanks for your help and answers.
 
Hello, would it be possible to send me MEN3 1805 firmware 5FJ919360A.zip (MEN3_EU_SE38X_P3295L) in case it's also suitable for my car, please?


IMG_9863.JPG
IMG_0362.JPG
 
Hi, I have a SEAT Leon KL with MEN3.
Current version: MEN3_EU_SE38X_P2125L, MU 1776.
I’m looking for 5FJ919360A.zip / MEN3_EU_SE38X_P3295L (1805).
Could you please share the correct firmware with me?
 
Hi, I have a SEAT Leon KL with MEN3.
Current version: MEN3_EU_SE38X_P2125L, MU 1776.
I’m looking for 5FJ919360A.zip / MEN3_EU_SE38X_P3295L (1805).
Could you please share the correct firmware with me?

We cannot share any firmware links unless OEM on this website due to UK copywrite issues. I allowed your post but it needs an OEM link not a third party one.
 
We cannot share any firmware links unless OEM on this website due to UK copywrite issues. I allowed your post but it needs an OEM link not a third party one.
Thanks for clarifying.
I understand that third-party firmware links cannot be shared publicly.
I'm specifically looking for the OEM firmware package 5FJ919360A.zip, corresponding to MEN3_EU_SE38X_P3295L / MU 1805.
Do you know if there is an official SEAT/VW OEM download source for this package, such as erWin, ODIS/SVM or another manufacturer portal.
Also, is it permitted for members to discuss the firmware version or contact each other privately, as long as no third-party download links are posted on the forum?
 
Thanks for clarifying.
I understand that third-party firmware links cannot be shared publicly.
I'm specifically looking for the OEM firmware package 5FJ919360A.zip, corresponding to MEN3_EU_SE38X_P3295L / MU 1805.
Do you know if there is an official SEAT/VW OEM download source for this package, such as erWin, ODIS/SVM or another manufacturer portal.
Also, is it permitted for members to discuss the firmware version or contact each other privately, as long as no third-party download links are posted on the forum?

Firmware versions are fine is is purely links to third parties we have to remove.