• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Paul44

Active Member
Aug 23, 2026
9
6
So just had email from cuora at top I see image in transit does this mean my car left factory?

I plan sell my car on motor way or somewhere but trying time it right so I am not without a car for to long also I go on holiday at start october so concerned it arrive just before or after we leave.
 
Yes it does next update is when it lands in the UK at Grimsby.
 
What average time from that email to it hitting port just for an idea of when I should sell my current car.
 
Can be anything from 1 - 3 weeks, about 2 is the average, has to be unloaded, clear customs, wait on a transporter and pdi'd