• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Mannyg60

Active Member
Nov 21, 2016
102
21
Hi all
My 2019 Dkza engined Leon has a funny problem, if I put it in D or Eco it drives fine slight hesitation under load but that might be the dsg . If I put it into sport and put my foot down, it seems to jerk on and off and the engine management light flashes briefly once or twice so I let off and out it back into D and no light appears.

Does this sound like coilpack? I will try and get someone to scan it before putting it into the garage to fix.

Thankyou
 
It’s come back with misfire in cylinder 4
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2838.jpeg
    IMG_2838.jpeg
    758.9 KB · Views: 30
I've just had to replace two coil packs on my 2019 DKZA.

If you're unsure, swap that coil pack to another cylinder and see if the fault moves.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nd-photo.nl