Hi all, need some help, I believe there is something missing in the red circled area maybe a bracket or hose to the air intake can anyone help tell me what it is? Thanks in advance.
View attachment 55356
Hi all, need some help, I believe there is something missing in the red circled area maybe a bracket or hose to the air intake can anyone help tell me what it is? Thanks in advance.
Comparing with the photo James provided, it looks like intake air duct cover and the air guides under it are missing.
I can provide part numbers but it would be better to look them up using the VIN of your car for exact ones, if you don't mind sending it over to me via a private message.
Who ever was in there before has broken the RH bracket (yellow circles should be the same bracket) - so that is probably why they didn't refit the ducting & cover.
You probably also need this piece they broke!
Who ever was in there before has broken the RH bracket (yellow circles should be the same bracket) - so that is probably why they didn't refit the ducting & cover.
You probably also need this piece they broke!
What I gather from the parts catalog drawings, there's no separate replaceable brackets there, underlying air guide looks like it is just screwed onto the radiator carrier which is the big part there. I already provided part numbers of cover & air guides to @Owen Isaac via PM, if he decides to replace the carrier, I can get its part number too.
What I gather from the parts catalog drawings, there's no separate replaceable brackets there, underlying air guide looks like it is just screwed onto the radiator carrier which is the big part there. I already provided part numbers of cover & air guides to @Owen Isaac via PM, if he decides to replace the carrier, I can get its part number too.
5F0805588D has superseded to 5F0805588F so either of these part numbers should work.
Agree - to always do your own research to make sure parts look correct before spending your own money!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.