• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Sep 26, 2026
2
1
Seat.com says:

SEAT Leon 2021 Navi System map updates | SEAT​

Car map updates for your SEAT Leon Navi System. Find your map updates here and never lose your way driving again.
www.seat.com
www.seat.com

Current Map Database: February (P169) -version code 26.2

(P154) – EU version code 25.8

However, when I use that page and download I only get 24.6 which I already have.

Am I being blocked?

Thanks, Jon
 
OK, I sorted it. I had used the USB drive before to load 24.6. Although I had moved the old folder to the trash, the disk utility showed 60+GB on the drive. I erased the drive, loaded the latest data and I am now on 26.6. The car must have still been seeing the old data.
 
  • Like
Reactions: James_R