aftermarket LCR exhaust piccies please

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
hello every peeps, i may be in the market for a new exhaust shortly and am thinking of miltek, i had a supersprint on my ibiza cupra sport and that was very good, but am not sure if they do stainless steel. does anyone have some good pics of aftermarket lcr exhausts and how does everyone feel about their respective exhausts fitment, sound and looks. cheers all:rolleyes:

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Have a search in the pictures forum as I found loads in there when I looked a week or so ago. Might have to be clever and not just search for 'exhaust' and give up, just plow through the various LCR posts and pics.

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
i know this has probably been asked before but i still can't find any decent pictures, if a thread does your head in cos you've seen it before then don't reply, however if anybody else has any good pics of a miltek or supersprint exhaust on an lcr (preferrably black) i'd like to see them pleeeeeeease :cheeky:

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
Magnex
DSCF0702.jpg

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
cheers for the replys so far fellas, any pics of a miltek on a lcr would be greatly appreciated. not too keen on that magnex, prefer the more standard oval look, but cheers anyway for the help

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
i dont see why people rave about blueflame...it really does seem hit and miss what turns up! they are only a custom exhaust company who sells on the net afterall, may as well go local!

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
im very happy with the magnex, i have popping, flames, and an almost cupra championship noise cant fault it for £270, when other firms want double.

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
but what you haven't said gaz is that you've also got a de-cat pipe on there with the second lambda sensor mapped out! i think i'll probably go for the magnex system, but i'm going for the 3 inch downpipe & 100 cell cat before that happens.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise