Lollys ongoing Ibiza MK4 bits and bobs

Mrski1

May 12, 2008
Aberdeen
As long as you like it! remember a few years back seeing Focus mk1's with something similar.

Cool ink btw!

X_Lollypop_X

ur only jealous :)
Sep 20, 2008
Bucklebury, Berkshire
haha thanks, im having a dilema.....i wanted these:

alloy2.jpg

But now i have seen these:

alloy1.jpg

And i dont know which ones to get........Ive waited weeks for the top ones because they werent in stock......but now ive seen the others im like hmmmmm any ideas? Marcus D has already said the new ones and i think im swaying that way aswel

J
xx

minimat

Nov 15, 2008
sheffield
there spot on they are, both sets are nice but more so the second set

are the from the guy on ebay? got similar wheels in 18s at a really good price

mat

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
Personally I prefer the 1st wheel think it'd suit your car. But end of the day it's your car and your choice. Car looks good btw.

X_Lollypop_X

ur only jealous :)
Sep 20, 2008
Bucklebury, Berkshire
hey thanks guys

minimatt - no they are off of alloywheels.com a company in rochford do them, they only do up to 17" to fit my car

dav3 - thanks im so torn between the 2 but im heading more towards the 2nd my car is so standard at the mo but with work i hardly have any time to breath at the mo

J
xx

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
Have you asked anyone to photoshop both sets on your car to give you a better idea. I'm sure you'll be happy with your final choice.

Jun 17, 2007
Aberdeenshire
If you want i will give a bash at chopping them on, im not the best but you should hopefully get the idea,

Any side on photos of your car going about?

bertrum

I say number 2 wheels! Less going on spoke-wise, and there's a lil bit of dish [B)]

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members