Lollys ongoing Ibiza MK4 bits and bobs

X_Lollypop_X

ur only jealous :)
Sep 20, 2008
Bucklebury, Berkshire
Ok so my thread about break light covers got out of hand and sooooo i still went and got one lol here it is below (pictures are rubbish quality) Im well happy with it though, need to get a small strip of black whats it called so completely dark out the top bit which is no drama it was just slighty too narrow oh well looks good and ill put more pics on when its finished:

23wsim0.jpg

vhqcz4.jpg

J
xx

jamiebennett81

dam, I think I read the title wrong, bits and boo.....well you get the idea :lol:

fr-tdi

Detailing freak!
Feb 7, 2008
fife, scotland
no go on, bad comments are as good as good comments if u catch my drift, just nothing too nasty, i said in my original thread i knew it wouldnt be to everyones taste but its to mine
Jamie keep ya filthy mind shhhhh lol
J
xx

i dont think it was about your car tbh.........

as in OMG your bonnet bra must be a tight fit......

Breezapom

mk4 ibiza fr 20vt
Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
as was said its Diffrent but isnt that what most styling mods are meant for?

Seeing as this is readers rides how about some nice pictures of your car. Yes the thing you drive :p

X_Lollypop_X

ur only jealous :)
Sep 20, 2008
Bucklebury, Berkshire
hey, the brake light looks cool J, any more piccys of your motor my dear?

well considering have to drive through the middle of nowhere for my job its fithly atm.......so no lol I have got some like the day after i bought it so ill stick those up, its going to be a long process to get it how i want it, but that because I work......a lot so little by little it will get done :)

J
xx

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members