FrontEnd.jpg

MePlate.jpg

RearEnd.jpg

Last edited:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Mate, after looking at the first pic, i thought that looks like a job well done. Until i saw the last one, and im sorry thats just gash, What were you thinking. Each to their own i suppose, but you have ruined what could of been a fantastic looking motor.

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
Great pictures!! but i agree with Empi5 about the back of your car! Ditch the leon cupra badges in the engine bay too, would look much better without!

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
Same from me too - I really love it in that first pic, but think the rear end needs simplifying to finish it off :) The lights and two spoilers is a bit much with everything else. Nice touch on the red wheels though

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Like the red strip on the wheels even though it's not normally something i'd like and the CF bonnet looks good on the black car, just don't like the rear spoiler or the rear lights - overall it's a nice looking car though in a good photo location.

leon7284

Chelsea Chelsea
Jun 13, 2006
Horsham, West Sussex
MeNumberPlateRear.jpg

It has its uses. Im doing away with the rear spoiler when i have the boot smoothed. As for the lights i think they are the smartest ones that you can get to best suit a black LCR.

Stan 24v

Apr 7, 2007
Blackpool
Really like the front end mate, the wheels look really good, and I quite like the lights too, they suit the colour. Is the bonnet Carbon Fibre? Looks quite cool.

However, the rear...................................................need I say more??? :lol:

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
i like it!

my only qualms would be get rid of the LEON CUPRA bit from your engine bay and lose the rear spoiler

i wouldnt flush the boot either

leon7284

Chelsea Chelsea
Jun 13, 2006
Horsham, West Sussex
:cry: cheers for the comments guys :cry: ive always been planning on getting rid of the spoiler, it was the first mod i did 2 years ago! :cry: thing is its drilled through the boot lid so bodywork is required which has put me off doing it. :cry:

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
slick had the same spoiler and recently had it removed

thats the only thing people are saying, every loves it mate.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
sorry same as most people i love the top pic looks hard as nails looks kinda matt black love the bonnet but the rear spoils it when its smoothed and spoiler has gone it will look trick love the wheels as well

leon7284

Chelsea Chelsea
Jun 13, 2006
Horsham, West Sussex
been to local bodyshop today- the spoilers coming off soon! turns out the holes left will be nomore than 8mm wide so wont need a plate wealded in so will be cheap!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members