D333ANO's Black Cupra R

Neg.

May 11, 2007
Bristol
Dunno if i need to say it, but im jumping on the band wagon! Stunning car, shame about the ar$e

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
i am wit everyone else on this, that first pic looks the nuts mate, but when the spoiler has gone it will look ok, think the standard rear lights would look smart or even the led ones that raid do that look similar

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
i love the wheels and although i'm not a fan of carbon bonnets it looks cool on your car, loving the engine bay mate, although i would do away with the leon cupra r lettering and it would look class, not keen on the spoiler and think the raid led lights would look better also, very nice car though mate and each to their own on the lights, if we all liked the same stuff the world would be a very boring place.

Deleted member 12466

The car is hot but do need a litte de chaving on some parts

Aimez

same as above i quite like the rear light thou myself cos it suits a black car.
With no second spoiler and them big stickers on the rear window it would look cool, how do you see out the back?!
Also yeh I love the wheels but not the stickers in the engine bay too much keep it simple and it works i think but if you like it dont change a thing to please us lot its your car!

The Beltsander

The engine bay looks really smart and the wheels are excellent, really suits the car

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Mean!

Forget The Terminator, i'd be more scared if this car was rolling behind me...:help:

Looks good tho mate, really likeing the engine bay..........very tasteful

Jay20VT

The 'R' In CupRa
Jul 23, 2004
N.London
this car look the absolute dangly bits on the fron and sides, very millitant looking car, but please please please get that rear spoiler off and put back the original rear lights, THEN it will look the baddest black Leon I have ever seen..

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise