Some Pics I Took Today, from Guatemala. . . . . .

S8N

I posed thred yarp?
Apr 8, 2007
Manchester
Now that's tinted! Looks good, very good. Did you paint the lip of your front bumper or did it come factory like that? :)

the front bumper was scratch when it came form spain so they painted, and i ask the manager if they can make that job.. he said i was ok......they use semi gloss paint , i just gave him some cupra pictures an they do it, he also ask if i want the mirrors but i want to keep it FR

Igor23

Growing old disgracefully
Dec 7, 2006
Loughborough
No It doesn't cover the upper stop light, I have one fitted:

IMG_0546.jpg

You can just make out the light in the shadow the spoiler makes...

FRLeon

Full Memeber
May 12, 2007
Northants
Hi
Looks very good like the tinted windows
1 question for you, i have seen it on here before how the hell did you get the aerial off i have tried it, and it will not come off i tried different ways i m now frightened off breaking something

atov

the front bumper was scratch when it came form spain so they painted, and i ask the manager if they can make that job.. he said i was ok......they use semi gloss paint , i just gave him some cupra pictures an they do it, he also ask if i want the mirrors but i want to keep it FR

I have the same ride, same color and same model. And I had the same idea, to make the front bumber look... just like the CUPRA model..more agressive. So you painted with Gloss paint ?? what color .. just black ? .. or how ??

Thanx

H8T WP

looks so much meaner without a front number plate, wish we could get away with it !

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.