Sad to be saying goodbye to the Ibiza...

Andywest2k1

Nov 27, 2005
Barnsley/Leeds
Hi all,

Its time to say goodbye to my Ibiza. Its going to be very hard to let go!:cry:
The ibiza was my 1st car and i also learnt to drive in her.
I didn't really have a choice in selling because if i wait any longer the car will be worth peanuts.
I may have got a potential buyer but if not i'll be trading her into the garage.

Im selling up and decided to get a new Fiesta Zetec-s in frozen white. (1.6 petrol, 122bhp)
Ive opted for the following extras:
- Street pack (includes 17" alloys, Tinted windows, and ESP)
- Side Skirts
- Bluetooth, usb connectivity, and voice control
- finally alloy pedals lol.

The delivery date ive got is the 30th March.

The car should look identical to the pictures below:
(someone elses car from another forum)
random035lj8.jpg

n7071704716015572573074.jpg

Any views or thoughts are welcome as are recommendations/ideas for mods.

I'd just like to say a big thanks to all the helpfull guys on here who have advised and helped me over the past 3 years. The forum is brilliant!

I'll keep logging in as i'm sure i'll return to the Seat fold soon enough. (i'd have gone for the new ibiza if they didn't have such pants engine options.)

p.s. don't know if ive posted this in the right place, im sure the mods will move it if needed.

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
shame to see you getting rid of the beeza :( i spose its time to move on sometimes

i must say the new fiesta looks awesome in white, mind you so do the ibizas and the leons
________
TV-GOSSIP.COM

Last edited:

Andywest2k1

Nov 27, 2005
Barnsley/Leeds
shame to see you getting rid of the beeza :( i spose its time to move on sometimes

i must say the new fiesta looks awesome in white, mind you so do the ibizas and the leons

Yeah, i love the leon's in white, but if i got one it would have to be a cupra and funds dont permit that at the moment!

Still not convinced by the new ibiza's looks, still giving it a chance to grow on me though.

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Yeah, i love the leon's in white, but if i got one it would have to be a cupra and funds dont permit that at the moment!

Still not convinced by the new ibiza's looks, still giving it a chance to grow on me though.

yeah they are pretty pricey, i'd get one myself if i could afford it

i'm with you on the new ibiza, im still not so sure. although in white theyre not too bad. i still really like the MK4s, i think my next car will be a Mk4, possibly an FR. candy white is a must though ;)
________
Portable herbal vaporizer

Last edited:

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Nice little car mate, im not to sure on the styling of it but im sure it will be a great car to drive. You gonna get the wheels done black? Hehe ;)

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
If ya had the money, fuel wouldn't matter :D
Definately my fave except the part that ya need two parking spaces

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members