cupra update

Jun 10, 2008
Hertfordshire
few updates on my facelift cupra. After a few weeks of deciding on what colour to have my wheels painted i finally went with white, and iam glad i did :D the look fantastic against the white paint!

sideview.jpg

frontwheel.jpg

I have also got the black side sills,

door.jpg

let me know what you guys think :)

Not keen on the white wheels personally but they're certainly distinctive. :) It's a bit of a marmite thing no doubt. Nice seeing a clean one though... my Leon is more of a Candy Grey at the moment. I like the sill thingeys.

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
Even though I prefer black wheels with white (I would say that), I do think the white with white looks good too.
I,ve got them sill guards to and they do look good on white cars.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Looks ace :). Skirts and spoiler would look good on it too....

Have you considered painting the lower bib part of the front bumper black like the pre facelift Cupra has? Someone photochopped it before and it made the car look a lot more menacing :)

Jun 10, 2008
Hertfordshire
Looks ace :). Skirts and spoiler would look good on it too....

Have you considered painting the lower bib part of the front bumper black like the pre facelift Cupra has? Someone photochopped it before and it made the car look a lot more menacing :)

That's next on my list of things to do. Iam getting some quotes tomorrow :)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I read on the other thread you are adding skirts and spoiler. Got an ETA for this? I love the white on white :)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
What colour you doing them? White or white skirts and black spoiler?

Those wheels in white look the nuts. Like mine, needs lowered though.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members