Phantombantam's Speed blue Ibiza CUPRA

phantombantam

NUFC forever!
Jan 23, 2006
Co Durham
Well its finally mine after waiting since Monday for the paperwork to get here from Seat.

Sideofcar.jpg
[/IMG]

Rearofcar.jpg
[/IMG]

Frontofcar.jpg
[/IMG]

Been taking it nice and easy in D today and had a bit play around with the paddles and tiptronic with the stick.

Cant wait for it to be bedded in so I can give it a real test :D

Last edited:

Deleted member 49882

That looks like a real smart cupra! Nice spec as well. Side skirts and roof spoiler will just finish it. Very nice and health to enjoy.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Was wondering when you would get the piccies up? That looks well nice mate, I must admit I am really liking the colour and good options there with the xenons and racing brakes.

May 6, 2011
stoke on trent
i was told by seat mechanics that you dont need to bed new engines in, as engines these days are already bedded in :) and nice looking car mate my mate has the same one as you :)

phantombantam

NUFC forever!
Jan 23, 2006
Co Durham
That looks like a real smart cupra! Nice spec as well. Side skirts and roof spoiler will just finish it. Very nice and health to enjoy.

Got the spoiler unpainted as part of the deal when I ordered it so my mare who paints in a bodyshop is going to sort me that out next week hopefully.
Undecided on the skirts yet

PRATTY

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Very nice :) you've definately been waiting long enough.

Get the spoiler from the dealer, price is £105? Unless you're able to find cheaper on ebay. With fitting between £250-290.

JOEYNITRO

Feb 6, 2010
Co.Durham
Nice car, you wouldn't of been on the A19 wednesday or thursday this week heading towards sunderland about 6:15am would you saw cupra the same as yours.

phantombantam

NUFC forever!
Jan 23, 2006
Co Durham
Only annoying thing is because of the bluetooth system I can't go through radio presets with the stalk control. I have to use the main head unit buttons which isn't the best when driving. Unless I'm doing something wrong?

Voice commands gonna take some playing about with too. Don't think it likes my Co.Durham accent lol :)

PRATTY

Last edited: