£225 for spoiler sprayed

jasont87

Aug 27, 2009
been quoted by SEAT accessories online for a rear spoiler to be sprayed in any colour for £225 including VAT and p&p

the part itself is £90 at the moment as they have the 10% off promotion, good price?

not sure wheather to have it in gloss black or lumina orange, orange would match the car, gloss would match the alloys :shrug:

any suggestions guys? :)

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Same colour as car mate. At least then people can see it. It would also keep the flow of the roof going.

ED

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
i got quoted 80 for my spoiler sprayed and fitted from a coachworks....and their good painters.:)

jasont87

Aug 27, 2009
Jake, thats quite cheap considering the other quotes Ive been getting, may think about paying you guys a visit, you dont spray wing mirrors by chance do you? :)

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
yep £20 a cap,

we operate a menu pricing scheme, prices havent changed for 10years, hence the cheapness, and we have a good deal with our dupont paint supplier so we can offer great prices with the highest level of service and quality too.

jasont87

Aug 27, 2009
Cheers Jake, will definately consider paying you a visit, where abouts in rochdale are you based? is there a website and can all jobs be done same day? :D

Jason

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
custom code mate,.

were down near the prison, panelcare.co.uk

some jobs can be done but most require an overnight stop, spoilers etc we dont bake as they can pop in the booth at 80oC so they get left overnight.

jake

jasont87

Aug 27, 2009
thats fine then, so long as you only need the part, I can re-arrange to pick up :)

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
spoiler would be £70 and £28 fit, the skirts would be £150 fitted, go seat and it will be double if not tripple, and wont come with a life time warrenty either ;)