0 to 62 after a remap

Sep 29, 2009
norwich
First of all sorry to ask a question about remaps as I am sure this have been asked 100s of times before, but I just can't seem to find the answer after spending many hours looking on the net. I have seat ibiza sc 19tdi 105 bhp I have been informed if I go for a revo remap it will put my bhp up to 145, what I would like to know is will I seem much improvement in my 0 to 62 time at present it is 10.04 seconds.
Going by the ibiza fr at 150 bhp to the cupra 180 bhp only 1/2 a second difference 0 to 62, so dose this mean I will only gain about 1/2 second if so not worth me spending £400.
any answers on this I would be most grateful thank you Rob

Dannydp

Jan 26, 2007
Its not all about the 0-60 its about the performance throughout the whole rev range. In any case diesels aint renowned for there 0-60 its more so about your mid range torque. My Ibiza Fr 130 as standard has no problem keeping up with a Civic Type R or a Clio Sport on a dual carriageway :funk: As to weather you think its worth it well thats each to their own, I'm sure you'd certainly notice the difference.

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
+1 Danny.

Your 0-60 will improve but.. they're not the figures that matter. 30-70 or over is where its at :)

seat_rich

Five atoms
Jul 29, 2009
"power sells cars, torque wins races" as they say.

The dervs may not have great headline power figures, but the torque means their mid-range is excellent.

I know it's not a MkV, but I've repeatedly clocked my stock MkIV FR TDI at 8.6s to 60 which is 0.4s quicker than the listed figures, and I'm fairly sh*t at launching, so I'd be taking the manufacturer's figures with a pinch of salt anyway.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.