1.2 tsi?

farrar

Mar 18, 2005
Are we ever going to see the 105BHP 1.2 TSI in the Ibiza? Much better engine than the old 1.6 FSI. If Seat were to release it in the Ibiza I think I would change to it straight away.

Sinan

Toronegra!
Dec 1, 2009
Turkey - Izmir
www.vagturk.net
I heard that they will use it on Golf too. If that's true, it'd be available for leon too. Even if they are planning to put it into Leon, 1.2 TSI will be definately seen on ibiza. So, I don't know :D But will see it in ibiza for %80 imo.

nicky1873

Jan 10, 2008
IMHO i think the new ibiza should have the following engines
1.2 tsi 105 in S & SE spec
1.4 tsi 125 in SPORT spec
FR & CUPRA as seen
personally hoping for a 5 DOOR FR TDI CR 140 :D please please please

nicky1873

Jan 10, 2008
thanks thats good to know, im looking for a 5 door supermini with a bit of poke and since my last 3 cars have been seats iwas reluctant to change. my next option was probably a new fabia vrs in september but can wait till then and prefer diesel.... any pointers ?

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Diesels are generally more expensive to purchase arent they? I'm not 100% on the price, just knew it wasnt far off the Boca.

GW

FR Diesel price

In germany the 2.0tdi FR 6speed manual is £500.00 cheaper than the 1.4TSI DSG 7 speed and it's only 10kg heavier with lower emisions! you can check the specs on www.seat.com .
Remember a DSG gearbox with paddles is over £1000.00 as an option and the twin charged TSI engine is very complex and expensive to.

ReiverFR

The 1.2 TSi is scheduled to appear in the Ibiza ST estate, probably around mid 2010, so we might find it finds a home in the Ibiza hatchbacks as well.

ReiverFR

Whats the average mpg for the 1.2TSI. Is it twin charged?

No, 1.2 TSi is a turbo-charged 3 cylinder 12 valve, similar to the current 1.2 used in the Ibiza, but with a turbo. Gets very good reviews in the Polo, and official fuel consumption is around 51mpg in the Polo(presumably on the combined cycle), while the CO2 output is 130g/km, which at the moment is group D and would cost £120 a year to tax.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.