1.9 TDI Sportrider...Finally Dyno'd 150 bhp from a stage 1 pd100!

Krash

Duck just kicked in Yo!
Apr 5, 2011
Lincolnshire
I'm guessing your bay will be more packed out then mine (petrol version) I had a fair bit of room to do my sidelights,
Also yeah I'd get the dealer to sort the rev counter its covered under the 90day warrenty they have to give

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk because I am not sheep

Last edited:

Packham

Jul 19, 2011
Sheffield
Yeah it is, hardy any room.
hmm was hoping that wasnt the case as the RAC warranty I've got doesnt cover dear labour rates, might try ringing up a few auto electricians tomorrow see what they can do

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
If you've just got the car, take it back. They have an obligation to sort any issues within the first three months of ownership.

Packham

Jul 19, 2011
Sheffield
I've had it just over 2 months, the place i bought it from is over an hour and a half away + when i told him he said ring RAC up see what they can do with the warranty. If i cant find anyone to do it, that might be the only option then :(

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
If you've bought it from a big dealer, it may be worth asking if you could use a more local dealer of theirs. If not, looks like you'll be making the long trek to the one you bought it from :(

Packham

Jul 19, 2011
Sheffield
Found a garage in sheffield city centre which has a license for coding seat immobiliser's and the warranty covers it :D

when this is done its time for suspension and wheels ;)

heres a pic of my HID beam it looks exactly the same in person, these are supposed to be 5000k bulbs hmmm

2012-01-1720542.jpg

Packham

Jul 19, 2011
Sheffield
After landing back in the UK only yesterday night I set off this morning to fetch some new wheels :D

temporary-1.jpg

Not sure how hard they will be to fit but i'll soon find out lol

Packham

Jul 19, 2011
Sheffield
Finally fitted LED sidelights without taking the headlights out :p also my HID's have gone pure white

2012-02-23173927.jpg

Received some angel eyes this morning, hopefully will get round to fitting them on sunday :D

Packham

Jul 19, 2011
Sheffield
Got some spare time today, so had a go at trial fitting some new lights in the fogs and ran a few cables around the car for them.

temporary-2.jpg

temporary-3.jpg

Only problem im having is accessing the cigarette lighter for power. Anyone got another suggestion? :confused:

Also while trying to get to the cigarette lighter decided to do a bit more wrapping :)

temporary-4.jpg

Krash

Duck just kicked in Yo!
Apr 5, 2011
Lincolnshire
they look nice and bright in the pic with the fogs out but with them fitted look a little dim but that could just be the picture

Packham

Jul 19, 2011
Sheffield
Cheers, im supprised everything has turned out as well as it did, as I didn't really have a plan how to fit them!
The first pic was taken in a dark ish room, ill take a picture in the dark when I get chance

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.