1 Lock / All lock option via VAGCOM

dmmsta

Sold car - bought bike
Feb 10, 2007
Maidstone - Kent
Can someone give me a difinitive answer on how to switch off the 2 button press all door opening option in VAGCOM.

I want all the doors to open on 1 press of the key instead of drivers door only.

Found a thread about modul 46 (i think) and changing it to an odd number...but is it really that easy?

Cheers in advance.

ChrisGTL

'Awesome' LCR225
Nov 17, 2007
Huddersfield
Taken from Ross-Tech website so must be right. :)

46 - Central Convenience: -- KWP1281
Only on vehicles with power windows. VAG-COM fine. There are numerous options/ features that can be set.

Selective Unlocking:

[Select]
[46 - Cent. Conv.] (35 - Cent. Locking for manual window cars)
[Recode - 07]
Write down the existing coding for future reference.
Enter 5-digit code from below
[Do It!]

Look at the existing Soft. Coding. If you have selective unlocking (press the unlock button on the remote once to open the driver's door, twice to open all the doors) the last digit of your coding should be an even number. To make all doors unlock, add 1 to the coding.

So, if you have a 2-door 2002 GTI that is coded for selective unlocking (00064) add one to make it 00065 so that all doors unlock with one press of the unlock button.

dmmsta

Sold car - bought bike
Feb 10, 2007
Maidstone - Kent
Cheers guys...

Si @ F1 Brighton, had the latest version of VCDS, and it has very helpful pop-ups that tell you the options...

For ref, on a central locking 4 elec window LC the codes are:

00258 - Drivers door, then all doors.
00259 - All doors on one press.

Thanks for the help gents...!!

Looks like I should be getting myself a proper copy of the software!!

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
Will a stealer be able to do this and is it possible to make the mirrors fold in automatically when you take the key out of the ignition?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise