14 Plate Seat Ibiza Fr Satnav problems..

Jun 6, 2019
ok so i have a problem with my satnav, i bought this car second hand and was having bluetooth pairing issues with the satnav(worked fine other than that) so i decided to hook it up to my pc and update the software which i did using the fresh app with no problems, HOWEVER when i removed it from my pc it just simply wouldent work now i have pretty much bricked it due to the fresh software not working for me to restore it just says server wouldent answer just wondering if anyone has a backup of the same satnav they could send me via email or something so i can get it working :) cheers

dan103

Sep 18, 2017
If this is the garmin I may have a backup not sure how recent it would be though. Or I could send a current backup

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
ok so i have a problem with my satnav, i bought this car second hand and was having bluetooth pairing issues with the satnav(worked fine other than that) so i decided to hook it up to my pc and update the software which i did using the fresh app with no problems, HOWEVER when i removed it from my pc it just simply wouldent work now i have pretty much bricked it due to the fresh software not working for me to restore it just says server wouldent answer just wondering if anyone has a backup of the same satnav they could send me via email or something so i can get it working :) cheers
I thought I bricked ours. Just charged it up fully then tried a restart and hooked it up to fresh again. A tour through all the options and it eventually woke up.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise