17 inch Audi wheels

mark90

Oct 31, 2008
hi...found these on ebay today...what you guys think of them??and is that best price i will get?
also....will i need to lower the car(alloys are 17")and any rubbing?
2e63_1.JPG
:)

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
a few people on here have these fitted to their mk4 ibizas already...cudnt tell you there usernames though!

dont think you will get any rubbing from them. how much are you they??

mark90

Oct 31, 2008
they are 250 pounds...thats 300 euros for me...no tyres.
any one know will the 1.2 beeza need lowering as this would cost alot extra?

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Ive got these on and there ok

im taking them off this summer tho got some new euro look split rims.

Ive recently lowered mine on FK coilovers and now occasionally the fronts will catch the plastic inside the arches but thats mainly when i hit big pot holes[:@] state of the roads these days

mark90

Oct 31, 2008
sounds good...u got any pictures of it...really dont want to look like a tractor :p
have you noticed any affect on performance/handling

Apr 27, 2008
sorry mate no pictures, but they do look nice and it doesn't look like a tractor no :). As for the handling and everything nothing has changed. When i bought my wheels off ebay (the same ones in the link) they changed the wheels to suit my car and when you order over the phone they give you free locking wheel nuts too.

mark90

Oct 31, 2008
hmmm sounds tasty...iv given up on finding somethin smaller then 18 in the merc slr turbine style wheel...heres to open my xmas presents come with receits so i can return them and get the money:p

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
the front looked fine at standard height

the back however there was a massive gap between top of tyre and arch looked to much

now its a rather small gap lol

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members