Last edited:

wardy2602

Apr 22, 2006
Stoke-On-Trent
Mines been lowered on

Eibach Lowering springs

About 30-40mm

Not massive, just sits nice

Ride is a little firmer, dont know if that s due to the springs or going up to 18s, but then thats how I like to drive it.

jamiebennett81

I think the whole RS6 thing has been done to death IMO

my car on Oz Super Leggera's

NightCarPics028.jpg

NightCarPics010.jpg

jamiebennett81

Yup [B)]

LOL @ the AMD stickers in Jaime's spec list

its got to be done....it adds ALOT of power...10bhp per sticker:lol:

Where did you source them from and are they the correct fitment or do you have to order them in replica??

RS6 are replica fitment only (I think, although I am sure I have seen a genuine set which are the correct fitment)

I think the genuine Audi ones are 5 x 112 fitment as the Leon is 5 x 100

Black_Car

Apr 16, 2009
Manchester
I think the whole RS6 thing has been done to death IMO

True - im with you on that - as nice as they look with the RS6's - it has been killed out!! Loads of MK4 Golf owners hogged them out aswell - when i was on the Golf Forum...

Personally id like summat like these on my Black LC

2icazww.jpg

I think black with red lip works really well......

cupra_matt86

southend cruiser,not chav
May 18, 2009
Essex
jamie your wheels look great, your right about the rs6 wheels you see them all the time, gets boring after a while doesnt it?

jamiebennett81

jamie your wheels look great, your right about the rs6 wheels you see them all the time, gets boring after a while doesnt it?

dont get me wrong, they were popular as they looked good, and still do look good...but I cant help thinking now when someone wants RS6's...that they could be a bit more original

multispoke design wheels suit them well i.e. a larger and cleaner looking version of the alloys that were on the prefacelift design

cupra_matt86

southend cruiser,not chav
May 18, 2009
Essex
i was gonna buy TSR sugo, but then decided against it and got 18" Dare drift, i would post a pic but i cant do it, maybe i need and idiots guide to put it on

jamiebennett81

i was gonna buy TSR sugo, but then decided against it and got 18" Dare drift, i would post a pic but i cant do it, maybe i need and idiots guide to put it on

if you want to upload pics, you need to create an account on a photo site i.e. www.photobucket.com

from there you can upload images and then paste the
tag to make them show in the actual post

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.