184 diesel delivery

jay-bob 25

Jun 18, 2004
in a previous thread i put that after visiting the dealer to see mk3 i was told the 184 i ordered in nov was not availiable till next year as they were told by the top man at seat when they inquired about my delivery so i would be better off ordering the 150 so i said ok but i have had replies on the forum saying june . so i emailed seat customer service and they phoned me on the way from work today saying they had contacted the operations manager at milton keynes and he said there were problems with a engine part but that has been resolved now and delivery is june.i have just phoned dealer and they said they would try to get some answers from seat tomorrow , has anyone else been told different it would be nice to get the correct info as i would rather wait for the 184 if its june delivery

Rikwaite

Hi

I ordered my 150ps in feb and received it 3 weeks ago. They told me I couldn't order one until June which the would take up to 3 months for order.which caused me a prob with my old car so I ord the 150 ps. The 150 is still not bad not much slower than my old 170 ps mk2. R we all on the same page the tdi engine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.