19" alloys? BBS CH?

milesyboy1

Jun 29, 2006
St.Helens
Hi. I've just swapped my mk1 Leon Cupra for an Altea 2.0 TDI sport ...very nice! Anyway the standard wheels look quite small on the bigger car even though they are 17's. The wheel that I'm looking at (BBS CH) look an inch smaller than the actual size due to the style so I'm toying with having 19's rather than 18's.

So... has anyone got any 19's on their Altea or even 18 BBS CH's on? Also are there any rubbing issues with 19's - especially without hitting full lock?

Any other advice or comments would be appreciated, thanks, Miles.

milesyboy1

Jun 29, 2006
St.Helens
Thanks Ill dig some pictures out. I'm mainly after seeing them on the altea as the cars bigger so the wheels look smaller. Cheers.

milesyboy1

Jun 29, 2006
St.Helens
Have gone for the 18's instead to see how they, also got them at half the price of 19's (second hand). I'm sure they will look really good in 19's but can't risk them rubbing and needed to get the asap or possibly miss them. I'll post some piccies when they're on.

Are there any other good mods for the Altea? Only really seen a slight body kit and the front lip spoiler? Also are there any parts that could also be used from the Leon?
Thanks

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
Black Leon Cupra front centre grille.... and the honeycomb grille that sits behind it ;) About £45 for the pair I think on Ebay, or 'seremotors' on here ;)

Citreon C4 stubby aerial..... about £4 on ebay

I'm thinking about a 'muffelerectomy'.... i.e. replacing the exhaust with a custom made one without any silencers (don't need them for a TDi) ;)

Alteadan

Got audi rs4 18" alloys on my altea and just tryed a set of 19" on my altea look nice but the alloys are going for a refurb so dont know what it drives like with 19s on?

SP.DK

Regards from Stig
Jun 3, 2009
Aarhus Denmark
If you want 19" on remember to put 225/35 tyres on in the front or they will scratch the inner screen or what you call it, 235/35 can go on the back.
I just ordert 19" BBS CH silver for my FR they will be mounted when the winter is over.

Alteadan

Im going to have to go for 225/35 as the alloys are 8.5 j wide

Alteadan

I tryed but comes up as
You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.