2.0 8v which fuel?

vngtx

im taking my cupra to RR day next saturday (if i can get it in) and want to know if it would be a good idea to use premium petrol for the day? im going to put some petrol engine flush in aswell for the journey there. suggestions?

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
youd probably spend your money better on a new air filter, clean the tb and new spark plugs/dizzy cap.

but yeah higher octance more bang, more power.

vngtx

i gave the induction filter and good clean, done the spark plugs, serviced with semi synthetic oil (at 5 quid a litre :( ) and doing fuel filter next week. has a few flat spots between 2k and 2.5k rpm.

kyle18uk

Dec 19, 2006
Nottingham
im taking my cupra to RR day next saturday (if i can get it in) and want to know if it would be a good idea to use premium petrol for the day? im going to put some petrol engine flush in aswell for the journey there. suggestions?

Dont think that would work, think it takes two full tanks to make a difference, using it just for the day would make non.

vngtx

Dont think that would work, think it takes two full tanks to make a difference, using it just for the day would make non.

i would probably use 2 tanks getting there :cry:. i might fill it half way and put half in before saturday then the rest on the day for the journey there.

vngtx

depends how skint i am after renewing my insurance. can get it done for 20 quid a wheel or do it myself for about half that.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise