2 problems LCR MK1

x4d0w

Feb 1, 2017
I have 2 problems...
I went to kwik-fit to recharge my air con... they said that was working, but after I turn on the air con on the motorway I realised that is not working... I set it for LOW and the air coming out was normal.... What can I do?
the second problem is that my spoiler brake lights are not working... the bulbs can be changed or need to buy another spoiler?

Battoussai

Mar 22, 2016
Portugal
I have 2 problems...
I went to kwik-fit to recharge my air con... they said that was working, but after I turn on the air con on the motorway I realised that is not working... I set it for LOW and the air coming out was normal.... What can I do?
the second problem is that my spoiler brake lights are not working... the bulbs can be changed or need to buy another spoiler?

Hello there.

Regarding the spoiler brake light I assume you can get a replacement from dealer:
https://www.seat-leon.de/shop/seatleon/product_info.php?cPath=33&products_id=425&osCsid=ncjcvao916cr7so1u6bmk6umb0

And Ebay should only find the spoiler unit all thing.

I would personaly try to get it out and take to a computer tech house or electronic tech to see if they can solder the bad led's with good ones.

Cheers

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members