2007 1.9 TDI Sport 100BHP

Breezapom

mk4 ibiza fr 20vt
Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
i beleive Jkm (sponsor on here) do the bluefin dont know anybody running it yet but a friend is lookin into getting it for his focus rs

sydoggkdy

Jan 23, 2008
Kirkcaldy!!
theres NO need to save up lol! a Tunit tuning box will cost £469 and a Bluefin will set you back £435, i think there the two best on the market!(ppl say)

so i say! save money and buy a remap :funk:

si

rickyb303

I have a Dragon Box which I used on my Fabia 1.9 tdi 100bhp, it made a big difference in terms of being able to rev higher and more freely. I am looking to sell it as I now longer have the Fabia, let me know if you are interested and I can PM you the full details

mattcooper79

How much would you be looking to sell the Dragon tuning box for??

Is it the 7 or 16 setting box??

Cheers

Matt

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
You can post your ecu mate.

yep! email p-torque, i'm sure Will could upload the software with the ECU off the car!

send your ecu recorded / registered ;)
it will only take will an hour to remap
don't know only the postal service at your end but i doubt you'd be without your car for 4days, no more than a week tops! :shrug:

Last edited:

mymorph

Feb 21, 2005
wolves
makes me wonder if you can plug your car into your pc via obd port and upload the remap over the net! now that would be something!

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
Whats the cheapest tuning box you can get for the above model of car?

I'm not looking for a 20p resistor job on ebay. Just something like Bluefin etc etc.

What are my options?

Honestly, I have known someone who use a tuning box and I wouldn't recommend it he said that my remap feels smoother and more powerful.

I have a PD100 like yourself I'd take it to performance torque (their on the forums)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members