2017 Leon!!!

Omen

Dec 29, 2016
London
Tarpek, thank you for sharing these pictures. There's not many pictures of the Facelift around with the "cheaper" performance alloy wheels so good to see as these are the one's I've ordered.

Top man!

Omen

Dec 29, 2016
London
Also, thought I would mention that on the Seat Spanish configurator you can spec something called the aero pack, as well as the 1.8.... Both of which seem to be unavailable on the Uk configurator.

The Cupra is also there to be configured on the Spanish site.

Omen

Dec 29, 2016
London
Thanks for those pics Tarpek, made my mind up that the panoramic sunroof is a better option for me than the machined 18" alloys.

I just finalised my order, a very expensive list of options but I couldn't resist the toys. I know some aren't into the gimmicky stuff, but I'm a moth to the light for buttons and gadgets.

My order is the ST FR184 DSG in monsoon grey with everything on the configurator bar the machined alloys, nav system high, tow bar and safety pack.

B181, congratulations on what sounds like a very nice spec'd car. When are you expecting your car to be delivered?

Naith

Sep 14, 2015
I ordered a 1.4 TSI (150 Bhp) Leon FR Plus (5 door & manual) here in Spain a few weeks ago.

Pirineos Grey, Full Link, Black roof-lining & Interior LED pack.

Production date = week 5. Should be here a week or two after. Rather excited to say the least :D

(Now looking for detailing products and also hoping I can get the dealer to hand it over without cleaning it...)

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Such a pitty they have gone to an electronic handbrake

Hate them with a vengeance

Prefer a good old fashioned handbrake any day of the week

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
I have mk2 fr dsg. Was considering st but it's a big difference in price between 5 door (edit cupra 300) dsg and st with dsg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Yeh the FWD cars wont improve in real world terms, in perfect conditions they will but who ever has perfect conditions.

Plus 0-60 is a little boys way of measuring performance, 30-130 is where its at.

Omen

Dec 29, 2016
London
Nice little find!

I had totally forgotten Jorge Lorenzo had moved to Ducati. No better colour than red then :rofl:

Clifftoff

Aug 7, 2016
Somerset
I agree, I have been driving my cupra 290 with dsg box and the biggest issue is getting the power on to the tarmac. This will hopefully improve in the warmer weather when the tarmac heats up. But how mucher faster would this be if you could actually get the power on to the ground without wheels spinning and skipping left to right on take off?!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise