2017 Seat Leon FR 2.0L TDI 184PS

Sep 8, 2020
Hi Guys,

Worth a post on here to see if anyone can help. I've recently brought myself a 2017 Seat Leon FR 2.0L TDI 184PS and i'm looking to get a Revo Stage 1 remap on it but i can't find many videos or reviews online so i really don't know what gains to expect, don't get me wrong the car is punchy from factory but i just want that bit more and to smooth out the flat spots. Has anyone had theirs done? Is it worth doing?

Cheers,

UnworthyBean

Dec 6, 2019
Definitely worth doing, I got mine done and came out with 234bhp and 538nm torque.

I don't drive like an idiot, mostly motorway miles at 70mph but when I get a chance to use the speed, especially overtaking it's lovely.

Reactions: RavH and Wheazy

BillyCool

Jan 16, 2020
Leicestershire, UK
I've had a chip fitted to my 184 ST and it's now around 220. It was a poor mans upgrade but it's done the job. I would expect a remap to give better results.

I drive the car quite normally but it's nice to have the extra grunt for overtaking etc. I have also got 67 and 68mpg on 2 trips to Wales of 200 miles each way and it's never done that before. That was with 2 adults, 2 dogs and a weeks worth of holiday stuff.

I love the car and can't believe it's only £30 a year to tax it!

Any sort of remap will have a positive effect. Go do it now.

PS - Declaring the chip on my insurance is £60 a year more.

Reactions: Wheazy

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Forum Sponsor
Sep 27, 2016
Hi.
If you have any issues with insurance at all for a chip then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

Reactions: Wheazy
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.