2018 SEATCUPRA.NET National Meet (July 8th) - booking details and discussion

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
How do you do a dry clean without water or am I missing something very simple haha it would just feel weird driving an hour + to arrive and have mud splattered everywhere lol

Cheers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I use the Meguires waterless cleaner spray and a few micro fibre towels. Obviously the car is usually cleaned the day before so that there’s minimal dirt but sometimes the weather just tries it on and rains for the duration of travel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I use the Meguires waterless cleaner spray and a few micro fibre towels. Obviously the car is usually cleaned the day before so that there’s minimal dirt but sometimes the weather just tries it on and rains for the duration of travel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why thanks for the info, I've been hearing good stuff about Meguires after I just bought loads of autoglym lol

Deleted member 103408

And then there was 13, could do with a few more MK1 / 2 leons and it would be nice if some of the other models came along as well.

My Ibiza is off the road at the moment otherwise she would have come as well.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
And then there was 13, could do with a few more MK1 / 2 leons and it would be nice if some of the other models came along as well.

My Ibiza is off the road at the moment otherwise she would have come as well.

The more MK2 Leons that come along the worse mine looks haha

We can have as many of the MK1 and Mk3 range lol

Cheers

Deleted member 103408

Ebay £2.98, You choose color, text style and the actual text :)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Ebay £2.98, You choose color, text style and the actual text :)
Winner! Is there a font I need to choose lol
I'm determined to get some official stickers sorted for the meet this year. On the case.

Scott
That would be lovely! Do we have a big banner or something for the meet? You know the one that says cool club or something haha

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Winner! Is there a font I need to choose lol That would be lovely! Do we have a big banner or something for the meet? You know the one that says cool club or something haha

Yes, we've got two big banners.
IMG_20171001_111256.jpg

Reactions: lil3520

Deleted member 103408

Winner! Is there a font I need to choose lol That would be lovely! Do we have a big banner or something for the meet? You know the one that says cool club or something haha

If you want one like mine then https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/personal...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

you then send them a message with the following details

COLOUR - White
FONT NUMBER - 15
NAME - SEATCUPRA.NET (13 CHARACTERS

Or you can use a different text and color.....

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Yes, we've got two big banners. View attachment 165

Almost like you've done this before haha. I know what to look for now.

If you want one like mine then https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/personalised-custom-text-jdm-windscreen-Sticker-vinyl-decal-car-van-graphics/202172501719?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

you then send them a message with the following details

COLOUR - White
FONT NUMBER - 15
NAME - SEATCUPRA.NET (13 CHARACTERS

Or you can use a different text and color.....

Thank you muchly. I may get something like this, how visible is it when driving? How do mots work with stuff on the front window?

Cheers

Deleted member 103408

Not been out in it yet so can't tell you, its not staying on long term just for the show so MOT wont be an issue and i have seen many cars with these things on so guess not an issue or you just have to take them off.

Deleted member 103408

Just been to the chip shop (yum yum) and you don't even see it unless you are looking for it.

kgp280

Apr 19, 2018
What time is everyone intending to arrive? Have been to a few car shows not Vag stuff but Ford :cheeky:and it can be a right mare with traffic if you don’t arrive nice and early.

Any update on club stickers Scott?

Love the txt and colour of theoldboy’s sticker but the font is a tad on the large size.

Deleted member 103408

I am planning to be there for around 08-00 subject to traffic.

With regards to my sticker you can always ask them for smaller size (there are lots of companies doing these sticker).

But for me this is just for the show, Scott if you can get some official ones I would have them on full time.

Reactions: kgp280

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'll get there when I'm told lol do you meet before for breakfast or just on site?

Deleted member 103408

if i book a hotel in time I hope to have had food before i leave, but being the fat old boy on the team I am sure there will be more food consumed during the morning / day :)

Update

Just booked my hotel and noticed that we are only round the corner from the National Brewery Centre might have to pay a non drinking visit and pick up some local ales.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.