Donington Park BTCC Meet Sunday 30th July

PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
top weekend loved every min apart from the hit and run on saturday night .
Cheers to MOrk and Z Boid for sortin the best bit of parkin on the site lovely location there and we got loads of attention(well Empi5 did with the bling mobile):cartman:
cheers again lads great weekend had by mr and mrs smiff:clap:
Will post up the campin photo shot of the cars tomorrow for ya lads

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Excellent turnout , big thanks to the Marks, top effort again.

Great to meet and speak to new members, we definitly gave out a few flyers to people who seemed genuinly interested, and to think, people say we just sit in our cars and play with laptops !;)

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
chris285 said:
my mates were embarresed to be seen associated with my car when it was parked with everyone elses very nice looking cars

i need to look at getting a mk3 cupra or leon cupra

Dont be soft fella, doesnt matter what model it is, its all about the brand !

coatsie

Old Geezer Buzzin' around
May 11, 2003
Co Durham
www.coatsie.smugmug.com
PS Forgot to say - me and the missus stopped at Donnington Services on the way out and when we came back to the car we had a flyer stuck on the window - and you guessed it, it wasn't SEATcupra.net!!! It was..........Seat car club. :think: :whistle: Thought it strange that we were the only seat in the car park at the time with a flyer on it - none of the others had one on that we could see.

Last edited:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
coatsie said:
PS Forgot to say - me and the missus stopped at Donnington Services on the way out and when we came back to the car we had a flyer stuck on the window - and you guessed it, it wasn't SEATcupra.net!!! It was..........Seat car club. :think: :whistle:

Seat Car Club, didnt realise they were there, did they have infield parking ?:whistle:

Last edited:

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Thanks for passes as usual, also echo the thoughts of the retards on the gate, DP could be profitable if they started making people pay to get in :doh:

Not a good result but hopefully they'll get it together for Knockhill, if not Snetterton ;)

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
Hey guys,saw all the motors lined up,they looked great.wish we,d came down in my leon instead of my mates mg...had a great day and definitely planning to go back to Donny,now i'm no longer a Donny virgin.Just going thru the pics just now hopefully get some posted up.Sorry never got a chance to pop over and have a chat but was too mesmerised by the aircraft taking off...roll on the next 2 rounds hopefully our luck will change,and see you all at Knockie.

Matt-S3

Again, echoing everyone else's comments, well organised and top parking spot.

Cheers for sorting the pass out for me and letting me park the 4 ringed traitor on your pitch. It was a wicked day and was the best yet I've had at Donny.

Really handy to have the the car so close and even managed to get out in 20 mins after the last race (when I went 2 years ago it took 2 and half hours !!)

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
We were parked outside,and left after the cupras last race,but we were heading for the m6 to go north again and had no probs whatsoever,thankyou trusty sat-nav.My turn to drive next year so will defo park up with you guys.Was talking to Gordy who posts here as captain chaos,as I used to work with him til I transferred back to Glasgow and he said there was some shenanigans regarding another forum,hope things arent gonna go all immature and childish again?Have had a quick peek and it would appear some mud-slinging has already started??!!

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Depending on how much I cain in Germany I might be making my way to Knockhill for the day.

Glad you all had fun!

-=Rob=-

Beer or Car?
Dec 14, 2002
South West
Visit site
m0rk said:
Glad you all had fun!

Top day Mark, thanks for taking time out to organise the parking and passes. :coolthumb

Just need to watch the replay on Motor's TV to see some of the action you miss being at one part of the track, does anyone know when it's repeated?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members