2019 ST 4 Drive res delete

Cupra622

May 9, 2020
Hi All, did a quick search and couldn't find an answer. Has anyone found a res delete for the ST 4 Drive with gpf/ppf. Looked under mine and it appears to have two side by side and most res delete pipes don't support this configuration.

Is there one out there in the wild, or is there not even a resonator on these exhausts and those 2 cans in the exhaust are actually the gpf?

Just looking for a little more noise without having to try and source a r st exhaust which I'm sure will be extortionate from seat.....

Thanks in advance.

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
There is no resonator on a 2019 ST with an OPF/GPF. If you have a look at the progressive parts web pages below, this will show the pre (supported)/post (not supported) OPF/GPF exhausts

The Cupra R ST exhaust is identical to the Golf R Estate, but with black tips. There is a substantial thread where people have retrofitted to the ST Cupra.

There are other aftermarket options that are now available for a similar price to an OEM system.

Last edited:

Cupra622

May 9, 2020
Hi, thanks for the info. I had a read through that thread. Looks like best option is to look for a golf r system and paint the tips black...... That'll save a fortune over aftermarket or R ST..... Thanks.

ryc1

Aug 29, 2020
To the OP
Another option is to go custom as this often works out cheaper than even buying oem by the time u factor in fitting and shipping costs.

Golf r system requires slight modification to existing rear diffuser.

Cupra R system also requires a new rear diffuser or modification

Custom system is in the regions of £300 including fitting in my area for reference

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members