Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
thanks yes I've got it now just surprised thsat even the sales man that I was dealing with wasnt sure
Unfortunately, although there are some really good ones around, it's amazing how many have little knowledge of the product they sell 😒

Reactions: romster1

romster1

Nov 26, 2016
W London
you're not wrong. btw if anyone on here is in W London, steer clear of Citygate seat Twickenham. Its by far the worst customer experience that I have ever had in my life. I was given conflicting information and ultimately had my order cancelled because i didnt want to pay twice as much as I had been quoted to have a after market reversing camera fitted. was told that id get my deposit refunded last Monday so that i can place my order with Citygate Slough who seemed to be more on the ball and can sort my after market reverse came installed fitted. 7 days later still no refund and had to get citygate customer services involved who then got the dealer to call me and they took my card details and said they'd get the refund sorted today ...

G.P

Sep 3, 2011
Worcestershire
Now you've had this car for a while, have you found a way of switching off the start stop within the infortinment system?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.