280 bhb , is that even remotely possible ?

Boi Ninja

16 valves of sweet shhhhh
Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
Stone chips on bonnet again to be expected but easy to touch up

Crack in front bumper but have been quoted £40 to repair which can be done on request

reminds me of the simpsons when homer takes an axe to his car a few times "Speed holes, Marge! ...makes it go faster" :p

Feb 1, 2007
gloucester
to be honest , i think someone has sold the car to her , and told her it was 280bhp , being a woman she wouldnt know what 280bhp felt like , she told me she bought the car and some one told her it was 280bhp , im waiting for the rr print out and then i will put it up , give u lot to see for yourselves whether she is lying

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire
im not sure on that i think if everyone on here was produced proof of its power (which i doubt it has anyway) it would end up a bidding war as everyone would try get a bargin (price kinda gives it way that is not whats said) and the price will go up

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
BEHOLD, I've got a reply from the seller:

"being honest im not entirely sure i was given this information by previous seller. the engine has definitely been bored out and the pipercross viper kit and exhaust and things definitely help. it leaves impreza wrx's standing. best idea is if your more technically minded pop up and have a look. thanks"

So for anyone who wants a 280bhp car, get yourself an induction kit, exhaust and get the engine bored out. Funny how he knows its bored out even tho he isn't very technically minded.

Leaves imprezas standing :lol::lol::lol:

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
yea thats the reply i got this morning.

It must be true then if it leaves impreza wrx's standing ( user does'nt mention that imprezas are parked up as he drives by).

Numpty

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.