3 year breakdown for a seat

seat_dude

Feb 2, 2008
hello,

I bought a seat ibiza in feb 08 from the dealer. first registered may 2007. the dealer told me that it had 3 years breakdown cover from AA or RAC but i cant find any documents that describe this.
Is a 3 year breakdown cover for a new seat car, standard?

seat_dude

Feb 2, 2008
thanks for the replies guys. that clears it then, i have/had 2 years breakdown.

which breakdown agency do you guys recommend. i had breakdown cover through one of the banks as part of one of their products.
i was paying 17pounds/ month but there other products were worthless.

i need cover for myself and my wife, what do you guys recommend.

seat_dude

Feb 2, 2008
thanks for the info.

if i may ask, which bank do you bank with, any particular account you have.

+would not mind your account number, sort code, 16 digit number and 3 digit number at the back :D

Bondiblu

Enthusiast
Mar 18, 2007
Cheshire
I bank with Natwest and have an advantage gold account. I'll PM you my card details, as long as you sort out my overdraft :D

Torquemonster

Nov 20, 2007
:) I'm with Tick Direct(through Europ Assistance).It cost me £37.90 for a years cover for myself.I'm on the 'silver' level of cover which covers me for home start,relay etc.
I don't know how good it is in reality,but it certainly seems very good value on paper.
Found it through one of the comparison sites.So that'd be the best place to look.

seat_dude

Feb 2, 2008
thanks for the info bondiblu. appreciate it!

you have a deal. i will totally "sort out :)" your overdraft in no time at all. :)

Keef83

Nov 25, 2008
Maidstone
I was with the RAC cost over £100 didn't think too much of there responce although I hear if you are a lady they come out a lot quicker. As for the AA out of principle I wouldn't use them again as they didn't fix my dad's car when I was dropping him off at the airport finished up with a £100 tow home....only needed a bit of duck tape and some water in the rad.

If you are still looking there are some good deals on the cashback sites if you have an account can get good cover for a fraction of the price, for the first year at least.

josh263uk

Waiting for the sunshine!
Aug 13, 2007
Saarland Germany
I thought about this for a while.

I went with the RAC, they privide your normal cover after an accident, where as the AA wont, they will charge extra.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members