• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
THE CAR IS 300BHP AND ONE OF THE FASTEST FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CARS IN THE UK!
HA HA HA HA HA HA LMFAO!!! I bet Andy Nicols is shaking in his boots!!! lol
From what I can tell, the only performance mods this car has over mine, is a Full exhaust system.. No Sport or De-cat, no FMIC, no TIP, no CAI.. just a grotty K&N sucking in warm air.. lol. That and the fact it's on 19's and full of ICE... I'd pretty much bet he'd go nowhere if I came up along side him.. ha ha..

I will say one thing though.. It looks MINT!!! Fair play there...

Oh and what's a MILLTEK HYPER FLOW DIVERT VALUE(POLISHED).. ha ha ha
 
Last edited: