A pillar

Gib83

Neeow!!
Mar 3, 2007
Sheffield
Has anyone who's had the A Pillar rattle fix have their rubber spacer on show as much as me? My rattle is coming back, all be it intermittently, but I wondered if this was the culprit and worked loose? I don't recall it being on show this much when it had been done.

FRTSIman

Aug 2, 2013
Yes - I noticed the same thing recently. Two pieces of square black foam rubber have appeared on top of the dashboard, one in the left hand and one in the right hand bottom inside corners of the front windscreen! In my case, they have come out completely and are just sitting on the dashboard! I was wondering what they were and where they came from, and was going to mention this to the SEAT dealer when I have the car serviced in a few weeks time!

Gib83

Neeow!!
Mar 3, 2007
Sheffield
I never really noticed them at first and then noticed a shadow in the corner. Now and again the pillar vibrates so I assumed it had come loose. I'm going to try and book it in for them to refit it but at least I'm not alone.

It's nice that a SEAT fix has worked. Ha ha. Mines only been in for 6 months and already coming out.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.