A quick note to say thanks!

stretford35

Apr 16, 2019
@PP Mark & @PP Gareth; thanks again for your help on Thursday & for taking the time to walk through what was what in terms of the mods for my car. Also, thanks for the brilliant hospitality – I haven’t seen Top Gun in ages lol.

I’ve had a chance to do a few miles since the remap, res delete & other bits that you did & I thought I’d post some thoughts;

Racing Line OEM+ Remap & lower mount - has utterly transformed the power delivery, I cannot get over how smooth it is both in auto and manual modes. The mid-range pick-up is something else and surprisingly no-where near as brutal as I was expecting – it really is quite something.

VAG Sport Re-Delete –I was worried about how loud this would make the car but I can honestly say you were spot on in terms of the noise. I was on the M56 earlier today and there was absolutely no drone – in fact I was surprised at how refined it was. Even when giving it some beans on the country lanes the noise in the cabin almost perfect; you sort of know it’s there but that’s ok, because that’s how it’s supposed to sound. Hugely impressed. :worship:

The tyres definately finish things off though, the PS4S’s.. its like night and day compared to the PZero’s.. Ok they’d done 20,000 miles but even so, the Michelins make such a difference the road noise & comfort levels.

Thanks again for your advice and for doing a brilliant job; you absolutely deserve 10 out 10 for your service levels. I'm really happy with how things have turned out.

Cheers!

PP Mark

Forum Sponsor
Apr 18, 2019
Thank you for your kind words, this is why we do what we do! I really appreciate your feedback and we look forward to assisting you again when you are ready.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.