AdamRicko's MK3 Beeza

Adamricko

MK3 1.4.cool/s
Jun 23, 2009
Manchester
So, this is where it begins with my Beeza.

I Purchased a Seat Ibiza X reg (2000) 1.4 .cool/s around July. This was bought with 28k miles on the clock, 1 Lady owner from new and quite abit (not all) service history. I have been meaning to get some pics up for awhile but have only just got around to it.

I was considering buying a Cupra at the time but the insurance premiums were just too high.(im 22 with 1yr NCB) and what they were asking for was rediculous.

But after seeing an Ibiza Cupra going around locally i knew it was the car for me wether it was a 1.8T or a 1.4. This car just looks so good in my opinion.

I was upgrading from a (cough) S reg 1.0l Corsa (cough). It was a good runner, lasted me the best part of 18 Months without any serious work undertaken but it just didnt look good and wouldnt go anywhere. (not anytime soon anyway) Enough about that heap anyway.

This car is going to be a daily runner and is only a 1.4 so i wont be doing anything engine wise, Just looks/sound. Planning on keeping for a year or 2 tops until the premiums go down.

So time for some pics and then more about PLANS

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

DSC00147.jpg

So now to the Plans so far.
  • Alloys (Either standard Cupra wheels or some Black ones, not sure what)
  • Tints (Back 3 windows only - With seatcupra.net stickers ofcourse)
  • Exhaust replacement (Not shopped around yet)
  • Respray inside door handles
  • New Radio/Stereo Fitted (already seen some guides for putting under the steering wheel)

Not sure if i could do with replacing the back bumber for a cupra bumber.(exhaust purposes)

Interior wise i quite like it already, just need to replace the radio as it is playing up.

Might also want lowering, depending on the wheels i get.

Any thoughts and/or comments the please do. Not a major doer upper, but hoping i will get this car looking its best.

Adamricko

MK3 1.4.cool/s
Jun 23, 2009
Manchester
Having a new stereo fitted tonight. It's going under the steering wheel.

Will post some pics up later or tommorow.

Am also picking up some seat sport oz super t's at the weekend.

Watch this space!

Adamricko

MK3 1.4.cool/s
Jun 23, 2009
Manchester
Just thought i would post a few pics of her with a new set of wheels :D

Bought from Andy Tratter here on SCN.

Thinking about getting them refurbed black and get some more seat sport/OZ stickers for them :confused:

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00299.jpg