Admiral insurance

Beazy

Sep 21, 2011
Come renewal I'll probably be around the very low £500 area. With the remap, induction kit, skirts and spoiler it was still coming in under £600 if I had to take out a policy with Admiral before renewal.

As standard Admiral do not cover your modifications like for like but I think they now offer offer the option to cover them at the extras page once you get your quote, varies depending on what mods you've selected but for me it was never any more than £25 to 'cover' them all.

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Admiral have always been awesome for me.

Have been fine about mods on the Leon, and charged me just £290 to add a car worth 10x the Leon for 7 months :lol:

Deleted member 74601

Admiral have always been awesome for me.

Have been fine about mods on the Leon, and charged me just £290 to add a car worth 10x the Leon for 7 months :lol:

Like I said. The problem is not getting insurance with mods, it's the fact that you pay extra for these mods, but if you crash, they are not replaced.

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Like I said. The problem is not getting insurance with mods, it's the fact that you pay extra for these mods, but if you crash, they are not replaced.

There's an option with them, iirc, for £35 or something that'll replace up to some arbitrary amount of modifications.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.