• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

JenDTUK

Guest
My new Leon FR 170 tdi in Candy white is arriving on Thursday and I am looking to lower her. Can you guys give me some suggestions as to what springs I could fit?

I also want to change the alloys so looking for suggestions on this too (sticking to 18" so I can use existing tyres).....for now lol

Thanks in advance ;)
 
If you just want to go down the spring route then Eibach or H&R should do fine, if you go coilovers then KW join the part or AP/Weitec if you want a cheaper set up. As for wheels, you cannot go wrong with a set of BBS or TD Pro Race.