Air filter removal

theoldman

I'm wanting to replace the air filter on a MK3 1.2 Ibiza but I cant figure out how to remove the black box sitting on top of the carburetter. Removed the Seat badge to see if there were any bolts underneath but nothing. I've looked high and low on the forums for a guide but no luck. Can anyone help please?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
"1.2 MK3" are you sure it is 1.2, or are you sure its a MK3 - there is a 3 cylinder 1.2 used in the MK4 Ibiza - first sold 2002. If it is a MK4 you are posting and probably looking in the wrong forum! If I'm completely wrong, then sorry!!

sl1m1thy

ANDREW CLEANTEEN ESQ.
Nov 23, 2007
INGELTON
www.myspace.com
the way it sound with the seat badge coming off (its mounted on a bit of plastic) it is a mk 4

all you do mate is pull upp and towards you (the front of the car) the rear first then the front it will feel a bit snug but its held in with like bungs

theoldman

the way it sound with the seat badge coming off (its mounted on a bit of plastic) it is a mk 4

all you do mate is pull upp and towards you (the front of the car) the rear first then the front it will feel a bit snug but its held in with like bungs

Thanks I'll have another go later this week

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise