Air Vent Surround

Barney3000

Yabba Dabba Doo
Jan 3, 2010
Peterborough
Hey,,

I Have brought some new air vent surrounds as my middle ones are broke. Does anyone have a clue how to put these on? It has clips but i cant line them up? Do they come out or anything?

Cheers.

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
My dealer fitted mine for free, mind you, considering what I paid them in servicing for 3 years they damn well should!

BTW, I am sending you that message mate, just waiting for my account to upgrade!:whistle:

Barney3000

Yabba Dabba Doo
Jan 3, 2010
Peterborough
hmm well i managed to get the non broken one out but now i cant seem to figure out how to put them back in. i went on youtube but that didnt help me at all!!!
Ok yeah sure thing mate. Just as and when its all good!

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
Honestly, just go to the dealer and ask, if they are any good they will at least tell you how to do it...... failing that, hammer lol

tkjeeves

Blue
Jul 13, 2008
oxford
they should snap back on with some force once you've lined them up, i know it takes ages as i removed mine to paint them silver. try the side vents first to work out how they hold together as they seem remove and snap back on easier, was for me anyway.

Good luck

Barney3000

Yabba Dabba Doo
Jan 3, 2010
Peterborough
I managed to get the side ones swapped but the middle ones i just cant do. The broken one obv come out easy and the other did with some force but just cant get the new ones to line up. Thats why i wondered if they can be pulled out?

R600DRE

hi take it to wills and ellis ask for david he will fit them f.o.c

R600DRE

Hey,,

I Have brought some new air vent surrounds as my middle ones are broke. Does anyone have a clue how to put these on? It has clips but i cant line them up? Do they come out or anything?

Cheers.

take it to wills and ellis, they will fit it f.o.c

Barney3000

Yabba Dabba Doo
Jan 3, 2010
Peterborough
haha bit of a drive from Peterborough. Will have to try squeeze them in myself. Unless i fancy a trip to the Yorvik museum some time soon then i can pop in there :D