Alloy advice

Jing

I am going to buy some alloys for my 1.9TDI stylance Leon but I am not sure which ones to go for, any recomendations?

I currently have 18s on my Audi A3, I have scuffed them quite badly on a kerb, ops!

What size would you go for?:)

Jing

I am terrible, it was when I first got the audi, I wasn't used to such large wheels, lol!

Hmmm I don't really want to spend more than £700.

MarkE

Acceptable in the 80s
Jul 20, 2003
Lancaster
www.markeaston.org
For looks, you can't go wrong with BBS, IMHO (there are several styles that suit VAG cars down to the ground).

But...

They're probably out of your price range, so you could maybe look at some replicas. I think DPM Performance on here sell them from time to time.

Comes down to personal choice, at the end of the day.

AndyHazza

Ex-Awesome GTi Staff
Mar 30, 2005
Bolton
www.awesome-gti.co.uk
Unfortuantely for a set of BBS's you would be looking easily over £1000 for the wheels alone without tyres. As said above, i wouldnt really go any less than an 18'' wheel. There are SO many different types of wheel out on the market to choose from, is there anything that has jumped out at you already? One word of advise though, if you have an option on your tyres, do go for at least middle range tyres (falkens, toyo's upwards really), they do cost more but it is the best place to spend it :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise