Alloy wheel fitment Central bore query

David Smith

Dec 2, 2018
Falkirk
I have a 2011 Exeo and am looking to change the Seat 17" OEM SEAT Alloys for 18" OEM Audi Alloys. Central bore is 57.1. The Audi alloys Central bore is roughly 65 (think they were for an A6).
I looked for a spigot ring to fit the difference but I can only find the size of 73.1. Does anyone know if it's possible to purchase a spigot ring this size? Has anyone done this before?

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Spigot rings are available in many different sizes. The list on this UK based seller‘s website should include the size you require;

Audi alloys often have a more aggressive offset than Seat OEM alloys and they may be wider than your existing wheels, so it’d be worth checking the offset / width of the wheels you’re considering getting to ensure you won’t have any rubbing issues; you can use the calculator at www.willtheyfit.com to compare the important differences between your existing and new wheel / tyre set up. You may also need to factor in a new set of tyres too (assuming the 18” Audi alloys have tyres fitted) so the overall rolling radius of your current wheel / tyre set up and proposed new wheel / tyre set up are the same to ensure you don’t have any speedo reading error issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: caldi
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise