• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
I have a Alpine CDE-103BT which is a radical improvement over oem. Also it has a USB + AUX input on the front.
 
just trying to decide whether to buy one or not. like it cos its red and it will go with the heater controls. no reveiws on it yet tho
 
I don't have that model, but I do have the Alpine IDA-X100 (now renamed to IDA-X305). Awesome bit of kit, sound quality is fantastic and the ipod control is excellent.
 
i've got the 301rr and its a really good sounding unit :)

The red illumination matches nicely with the Leon dash and the white text stops it being overpowering.
 
How is this Mk1 Leon specific?! Would it not have been better in the applicable section?!

I'm looking at getting myself an Alpine soon, problem is there are so many of them that seem really similar.