Altea Folding Parcel Shelf (in boot)

Hobbit

Aug 5, 2006
Stockport
Thanks, will check local dealers tomorrow and see what they say about boot dividers for Altea / Toledo.
If you check the size and let us know then can sort out something if you are down this way over Xmas.
Cheers:)

TDI_luver

Jul 11, 2006
Ireland
You should have go the divider as standard. Not only does it 'divide', but it forms a structural support to spread the weight to prevent sagging under heavy shopping bags etc

Hobbit

Aug 5, 2006
Stockport
Spoke to both dealer and Seat UK this morning about the missing divider. Both not sure if it should have been supplied or not and are checking into it. Only costs £6.87 + VAT hardly a fortune! Will wait and see if either or both get back in touch.

TllEWL if you still have the divider I checked the part No and it appears to match for the Altea Ok. Can you send a PM so we can sort out something when you are in Bramhall?

jtmac

Hobbit, You'll have to post a few more times before you are a full member before anyone can PM you. It happened to me at about 12 posts. Just put your two-pen'orth in on all the current discussions and you'll be there in no time!

May 27, 2020
Old post i know,only just bought my xl and i'm after the folding floor and side supports if anyone has obe knocking about??

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.